Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Psalm 30:2

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

~
O Lord, I thank you for your healing word and touch.  Not over my body, but over my heart and spirit. How many times have I cried out to you in emotional anguish?  We are a world of broken people dealing with  each other and often hurting one another.  Yet, you Lord have shown your face to me.  Your healing has not always come immediately but as I learn more about you I know that you have set my path right.  No sin against me can harm me.

Lord, thank you for loving me.  Your love God has shown me that I am your precious cared for child.  I can no longer allow the world to tell me otherwise.  Please Lord  as I continue to live this life of continual rejection and mistreatment, show me how to push onward.  Let me represent you even in my darkest hour.

We need you Lord.  To remind us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.  We need you Lord to use your spirit to guide us away from hurtful situations.  We need your son Lord to declare our freedom from old sins that try to belittle us and make us feel worthless.  Do not let us be fooled into these thoughts Lord.  If we are loved by you then we are truly more precious than gold.

Please Lord, come into our lives and heal us with your Love.  Hear our cries in the dark and speak to us.  Let us suffer for you to make us stronger, but never let us lose sight of your face.  All praise to you for sending your son to die as the ultimate gift of love.  Let us remember that victory has lifted us beyond our past and present.

O God, I thank you for healing me from where I've been.  You have shown me grace when I deserved one.  Praise to you my counselor, make me whole and healed in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment